We value indemnity of our clients and ensure that the information you provide us will remain disclosed unless you give your assent to share it to respective audience.
You have full control over your personal information so please update us with your personal details.
You have the right to request us to delete your personal details from our system and to stop processing your personal data.
You can ask for a digital copy of your personal data that we hold.
You can claim or object to us if you suspect any misuse of your personal information.
PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT YOU MIGHT GIVE US:
- Name and contact information.
- Institutional affiliation, funding source or your employer (school/university).
- Payment information.
INFORMATION THAT WE MIGHT COLLECT FROM YOU:
The information includes the following but is not limited to:
- Operating system used (for example, MAC, Windows etc.)
- Type of Browser used
- Date and time of visit
- Documents downloaded from our website
- The searches you made and the pages you visited.
- Geographical location of the user
We assemble and process your data to answer your inquiries, deliver relevant information, communication, handling out publication processing fees, processing manuscripts and to carry out the publishing process. We don’t reveal, sell or broadcast your personal information to outsiders without your assent or except if legally obliged.
Endeavours to protect your personal data from being misused incorporate providing limited access to selective people, password protection, encryptions, and so forth.
POTENTIAL DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES:
- Our employees and third parties under contract with us
- Manuscript details with the editors and reviewers
- Financial institutions for easing the submission of payments
- Technical support providers
- Demographic and statistical information with the business partners
CONTROL OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
- You should contact us at any time to update your personal details
- You can contact us to be removed from mailing list
- You have the right to request us to delete your personal details from our system and to stop processing your personal data.
- You can ask for a digital copy of your personal data that we hold.
- You can claim or object to us if you suspect any misuse of your personal information.
If you have any requests concerning your personal information or any queries with regard to these practices please contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org