Copyright protection applies to any original work immediately after it is finalised, either published or unpublished. Due to this law, any content on this website, which may include pictures, tables, graphs, literary works, figures and videos etc, is copyrighted to Zeal Press.
After acceptance and publication of the article, the author transfers the copyright to the publisher but holds the following rights:
- They are permitted to use the work for non-commercial purposes only.
- They can include their works in future meetings, presentations, thesis etc. without any commercial gain.
- They can share their work (printed or digital copies) with the students, peers or colleagues for personal use or study purposes.
- They are allowed to upload or post their pre-publication version on pre-print or personal websites but not without linking it to the definitive version on Zeal Press’ website.
- If they detect plagiarism or copyright infringement of their work, they should immediately report it to the Zeal Press.
This policy allows us to protect all the original work and enhance our relationship with the authors. We add more value to their work by managing the subscription process, editing the manuscripts by seeking professional help only and making it available to the wider scientific community. Hence, the users are advised not to use the content on this website for any commercial purpose. Manuscripts can be downloaded and used for personal benefit only. Reproducing, republishing or redistributing the content commercially will violate our copyright policy.
Users should pertain to the above-mentioned terms and conditions otherwise abstain from using this site.